Prospective candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate programs of the institute should have completed class XII with at least 55% marks under the Indian Education system (CBSE or ICSE) or any equivalent Board in India or overseas, with English and Mathematics at the class X level. Candidates from abroad should have completed their A levels (under the British system).
At IILM, our aim is to make the application process as simple and efficient as possible. That is why we encourage you to apply online. To begin your application, follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- To apply online please fill in the form below
- Once you have entered all the required information, we will contact you at the earliest and walk you through the process.
The documents required at the time of interview are:-
- Photocopy of class X and XII mark sheet (with originals)
- Photocopy of Passport/ Birth Certificate
- 3 Passport size photograph
- Character Certificate from School (with originals)
- Board Roll No.
- SAT test results (if available)
For transfer applicants only-Mark sheet of the previous examination of the college /University attended Originals will be returned after verification at the time of interview.