Our admission policy aims to provide fair and equal access to deserving candidates. We welcome applications from all eligible students and encourage a diverse and socially mixed student population.
Eligibility [BBA in Entrepreneurship | SBS, Switzerland]
Prospective candidates seeking admission to the best undergraduate programs of the institute should have completed class XII (after 12th) with at least 55% marks under the Indian Education system (CBSE or ICSE) or any equivalent Board in India or overseas, with English and Mathematics at the class X level. Candidates from abroad should have completed their A levels (under the British system).
Students, that meet the above eligibility criterion, need to appear for an interview round conducted by IILM, followed by an Aptitude test. The interview process is interactive in nature where the panelist seeks the strengths of each candidate and tries to match the profile of the prospective candidate to the course. The decision of the admission committee will be binding and final.
Application Form and Prospectus
At IILM, our aim is to make the application process as simple and efficient as possible. You are encouraged to apply online. To begin your application, follow the simple steps outlined below:-
- To apply online please fill in the form on top of this page or fill in the complete application form at: Application form
- Once you have entered all the required information, we will contact you at the earliest and walk you through the process
The documents required at the time of interview are:-
- Photocopy of class X and XII mark sheet (with originals)
- Photocopy of Passport/ Birth Certificate,
- 3 passport size photographs
- SAT test results (if available)
For transfer applicants only-Mark sheet of the previous examination of the college /University attended.
Originals will be returned after verification at the time of interview.